- RUBY DOO RECOMMENDS this harness for dogs with anxiety during walks. This no-pull harness lessens leash pulling: an extremely common problem for all types of breeds, ages, and activity levels. This is frustrating for both owners and dogs.
- REFLECTIVE DESIGN: At night, when the light hits the harness’ reflective design it shines to keep your dog safe in the dark.
- GENTLE & POSITIVE TRAINING: This is a gentle way to discourage your dog from pulling while on a leash. The straps rest along your dog’s chest and belly-not the delicate throat area-which means no more gagging or choking when your furry friend tries to pull. This eliminates pressure from your dog's neck, preventing possible neck, spine, and windpipe injuries.
- SIZE INFO: Harness sizing is based on chest width and girth measurements, not weight.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Four adjustment points allow you to fit the harness to your dog’s unique shape while the belly strap’s complimentary color helps make it easy to know which straps go on top and bottom.
- RUBY DOO GUARANTEE: If you’re not satisfied with the harness or need to ask for a replacement please contact us by email at email@example.com or send us a message in the chatbox. We’re happy to send you a replacement for a nominal fee.
- EASY REPLACEMENTS/RETURNS: Need a different size? No problem! Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message in the chatbox. We’re happy to help you select the right size for your dog.
Enjoy the benefits of stress-free walks thanks to our no pull harnesses. Painlessly remove your dog’s natural tendency to pull by placing gentle pressure on calming points and eliminating uncomfortable pressure on the throat. Your dog will instinctively understand the way you lead walks when wearing the harness. This harness is a great way to combat lunging, jumping, excessive barking and help keep aggressive and/or anxious dog calm. It also reduces your dog’s desire to pull away.
You can also order the set with the matching two-handle leash with two padded handles for extra control. This is extremely helpful for large or strong dogs.
How to order the right size
Measure your dog’s width with a soft measuring tape by wrapping it around your dog’s chest, just behind the front legs. Use the chart below to find correct sizing. Note: There could be a manual error of 0.5”-1” (1-3cm). Width measurement provides the most accurate sizing. Choose the larger size if your dog is in between sizes.